Wednesday, February 17, 2016

STOP Making Stupid People Famous!

STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS!

Stop-making-stupid-people-famous-T-shirts
The United States has a real problem with making idiots famous. Either people feel they’re entertaining or they genuinely like the morons. If you fall into either of these categories you may very well be a fucking idiot. The idiots you make famous are calling you stupid all the way to the bank. I didn’t watch the VMA’s yesterday, simply because the music of this generation is bullshit. Funny thing is even though I didn’t watch it, because of social media I know what happened. There are two types of stupid famous people. One is stupidly famous because they have a talent of some sort, but they are still idiots and not talented enough to actually be in the public eye. The other we’ll call fametards, they are the ones without talent that cling to their fifteen minutes of fame way the hell longer than they should. I could go into a whole thing about reality TV stars, but I’ll save that for another time.
Some examples of stupidly famous people are Kanye West, Donald Trump, and Miley Cyrus.
Kanye West
Kanye West
Kanye West
The man couldn’t be more ignorant if he tried. Apparently he went on the VMAs announcing his Presidential campaign for the 2020 election. I’m quite sure that no one in there right mind would vote for a no talent fool like this guy, but stranger things have happened. Who knows though he is famous and America has a talent for voting for the wrong people (see George W Bush Presidency). He is an ignorant racist little man, he married Kim Kardashian which unfortunately made the tool more famous. If we ignore him, maybe he’ll go away!
Quotes that actually came out of Kanye’s his mouth:
  • “We all self-conscious. I’m just the first to admit it”
  • “I was never really good at anything except the ability to learn.”
  • “My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”
Donald Trump
Donald and Melania Trump
Donald and Melania Trump
This guys running for president? The sad thing is there are actually people who will vote for him. The fact that he’s famous is all well and good. The problem about this one is the media is eating him up. The damage this country will face if he is elected will be astronomical. There are very few intelligent things that comes out of this mans mouth. There should be no reason to keep this guys ego going. He has a big enough ego for him and Kanye. He has a lot of money, but money shouldn’t buy fame. In the fametard section that’s where the money comes into play. This man-made his own TV show to stroke his ego, come on get a life Donald. If this man wins the 2016 Presidential election, I will lose all faith in the voters. One thing that always sticks in my mind when I hear about him being president is his wife. If Melania Trump becomes the first lady we will be laughing-stock of the world!
Trump Quotes:
  • In a tweet he said, “Thanks for helping promote & make Trump International Golf Links Scotland so successful-you stupid fool!
  • Another tweet about the founder of the Huffington Post, “@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision”
  • “Show me someone without an ego, and I’ll show you a loser”
Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus
Apparently since her father couldn’t make a better career for himself he pimped his daughter. That went over well, she started on the Disney Channel. I’m going to guess she’ll end in rehab. This chick is a hot mess and not a good role model for anyone. The sweet and innocent little girl who the public knew her as became a disgusting excuse for a human being. That being said she can sort of carry a tune and that is why she is in this category. At least she has something going for her. Being the most outrageous one out there isn’t quite working for you Hannah Montana. Social media eats this one up and for the life of me I can’t understand it.
How is she stupid, see for yourself some Miley quotes:
  • Talking about her driving, “The other day I was trying to reverse and I almost hit a thousand thing, and I was getting nervous because I could see him going.”
  • “Alright I can’t sing, I can’t act, I’m dumb, I’m a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever!”
  • “Alice in Wonderland is such a perverted movie. It’s all about Ecstasy. I swear! Look it up online.”
talentless
Fametards as I like to call it are those talentless hacks that became famous for no good reason. The media and people are eating these people up for little to no reason.
Some examples of fametards: Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, and Wendy Williams.
Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian
The Kardashians are nothing but glorified gypsies, but Kim has to be the worst. She is not the most intelligent thing around, but that’s not what made her famous. It was her step-dad Bruce Jenner who was an Olympic champion, and now he’s a joke. That entire family would not be anywhere without him and the pimp queen herself, Chris Jenner (The Kardashian mother). So Kim gets plastic surgery and starts her own clothing line. If you notice anyone who is pretty much without talent does this. They don’t design these clothes well in her case she doesn’t, she sticks a tag with her name on the clothing. The fact that she allowed her child to be named North West just shows the level of stupidity going on there. She married one of the biggest douchebags on the planet Kanye West what a match made in heaven. Miserable fucks the pair of them. I give her fake ass more credit then I give this woman.
Shit that has spewed out of Kim’s mouth:
  • When she was in pain during her pregnancy she said, “If labor is worse than this, I’ll hang myself. I’ll literally take a knife and slit my throat!” A little dramatic Kim, unfortunately you didn’t do that.
  • “I’m Armenian, so of course I am obsessed with laser hair removal!”
  • Speaking about Barrack Obama in 2012 Presidential campaign, “He just seemed very firm about change, and that’s, like, his motto.”
Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton
Just because Daddy and Mommy have money does not mean you should be famous. Case and point, Paris Hilton. This broad would be on the top of my list if she was still being seen everywhere. It would be safe to say that maybe she grew up a little. I doubt that is true though. They have enough money to stop the bad publicity if they really want to. She must have had enough of looking like the dumb blonde that she is. However, people still bring her up and she is all over social media, so there you go. The only thing that she is good at from what I have seen of her is shopping and spending money. That is basically the extent of the Hilton brat. I can’t really see her contributing to society in any real way.
The dumb blonde quotes of Paris:
  • “Everything bad that can happen to a person has happened to me.” What the actual fuck Paris?!?!
  • “What is Wal-Mart? Do they sell like wall stuff?”
  • “No, no I didn’t go to England, I went to London.”
Wendy Williams
Wendy Williams
Wendy Williams
I’m not sure where this woman even came from, but she reminds me of a loud mouthed drag queen. As you can see by this one she doesn’t really have talent, but people must like her for some reason. She has her own talk show and Ashbury, NJ named a street after her. I’m quite sure there are other people far more deserving of having a street named after them. Before becoming a talk show host she was a radio personality and at one point had a show on VH1. There is no reason to keep this idiot famous. Again, if you don’t pay attention to the stupid people they will eventually go away. Wendy talks shit about celebrities on her talk show, which is not a hard thing to do. Most people can do this and she has a 60 million dollar net worth because of her loud mouth.
  • “I’m a Beyoncé fan. I’m gonna watch her upcoming documentary because fortunately one of the TVs in our kitchen has closed captioning so I’ll be able to understand what she says. You know Beyoncé can’t talk. She sounds like she has a fifth grade education.”
  • Talking about Bruce Jenner she called him a “Fame whore” Look who is talking Wendy!
  • Talking about Ariana Grande she says on her show, “She’ll forever look 12. I don’t mean that in a good way. I don’t look at her as a woman.” Again, the tranny look-alike makes fun of someone’s appearance. You’re not Joan Rivers and never will be honey, quit trying.
PicsArt_1440967199386
Today’s asshole of the day Alex Luna from Oakland, CA. He thinks its a good idea to gun down cops.
Asshole3
PicsArt_1441045847497
PicsArt_1441045919466

No comments:

Post a Comment