Sunday, February 28, 2016

Bernie or Trump?

bernie trump
This is the debate I want to see after this primary nonsense is over Bernie Sanders vs. Donald Trump. That is who it should be, and I know Bernie can beat Trump. The Republican Debate was like watching a bunch of grown ass babies duking it out over bullshit. I’ve never seen anything more pathetic. Then randomly Ben Carson says something and everyone says, “What in the fuck?” I am convinced that son of a bitch is on some high-grade LSD, he actually asked if someone could attack him. I’ve never seen such a circus in my life. Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, and Marco Rubio were embarrassing. I would hold my head down in shame if I was a Republican. Bernie and Trump are looking like the top runners.
Donald-Trump-Fake-Campaign-998x666

Donald Trump has everyone pissed off, it’s quite funny actually. The RNC is up in arms, they won’t truly back a candidate because they’re afraid of him. I’ve never seen anything like that in politics. He has no real qualifications to be the President yet people are still voting for him. He’s a great salesman, he loves to sell himself and he knows how to do it. He knows how to appeal to “the poorly educated” voters. I’ve posted it before, Donald Trump only tells the truth 1% of the time. He has yet to come up with a real political plan. He just seems to wing it, he wants Obama Care gone, but never really says what he’s going to do other than privatizing insurance. That sure has worked well in the past. It’s pretty clear that Trump is going to win in many states.
bernie-sanders
Bernie Sanders is not backed or liked by any party or media outlet. It’s the people that want him. The people that will vote. The delegates need to get on board with the people. Very few Bernie supporters will come out and vote if Hillary is the nominee. Some will even vote for Trump. Bernie has a clear platform of exactly what he wants to do. The main thing is to overturn Citizens United, which will fix more problems than many know. It will for one stop this obscene amount of campaign funds that make everything about money. It’s legal money laundering, you can read more about Citizens United here….Dangers of Citizen United
Scared-Face
Poll if Hillary Clinton gets the democratic nomination will you vote for Hillary…..
13%Yes
25%No
13%Undecided
49%I’ll write in Bernie
This is not good, this means the Republicans will win, we can NOT have that. I can’t even imagine what this country will look like with Donald Trump in charge. It scares the hell out of me quite frankly. If you thought George W Bush was bad Trump will be a nightmare.
The fact that Trump is winning all of these states really tells the government to go fuck themselves, that is something I agree with. Same with Bernie, if this becomes between the two oddballs Americans will get what they want.
 DSC_0025_0
People want change in all directions, just maybe, a different kind of change. I’m not sure what Republicans want I can’t even get down to that level intellectually. They’re fucked in the head, that’s pretty much what I have learned dealing with the hardcore Conservatives. I have family and friends that are not quite as bad, I usually don’t speak politics with family and friends if I want to remain on good terms. We all have our own opinion on what makes for good government and what we want from our leaders. If we all get on board together as Americans and voters we can do this.
change-20272_640
Change won’t happen in this election alone, we need to vote across the board. We need to stop some of these career politicians that keep progress down and never leave. If they haven’t done anything yet chances are they’re just filling a seat. Don’t get confused this election is extremely important, especially to keep Trump out of the oval office. He can not be our President. I hope everyone turns up for the general election and they understand that.

No comments:

Post a Comment