Friday, February 19, 2016

6 Things Donald Trump And My 10 Year Old Have In Common.

They're both Assholes
My six-year-old can be a little asshole with her talking back and bitchy little ways.
assholekids1
Shut up you little loser, that's why no one likes you or talks to you.
-10 year old talking to 6 year old sister.
Donald Trump is an asshole on a daily basis.
asshole
You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.
- Donald Trump
Think They're Superior
My 10-year-old is a gymnast and thinks she's better than everyone else.
I can beat everyone on the vault, I'm better than the older girls too. -10 year old.
Trump thinks he's better than everyone, superior in every way. He is running for President, I guess that's a good example.
Donald-Trump-Vince-McMahon-Make-WWE-History-RTuv7X3GWGml-1
Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest—and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure, it’s not your fault.
-Donald Trump.
They're both Racist.
I wouldn't say my daughter is racist, she's observant. Close enough.
tomas-rivera-book-fair-tx2015_7ea8292675a50f883252b1da9e9c9ae7.nbcnews-fp-1000-400
Mom, why am I the only white person? - 10 year old.
Donald Trump makes racist statements it seems every interview he does.
racist
A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. I think sometimes a black may think they don’t have an advantage or this and that…I’ve said on one occasion, even about myself, if I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage. -Donald Trump
They're extremely Bossy.
My 10-year-old loves to boss her sisters around, she treats my youngest like a slave.
Go get my blanket, tablet, and pillow from my room.
- 10 year old
Donny is obviously bossy, he is a boss and always telling people what to do.

They can go fuck themselves. -Donald Trump
They're both Liars
My daughter lies constantly and she's extremely bad at it.
I did all my homework for the week. - 10 year old lie.
Since the campaign trail began for Donald Trump it has been found he is truthful only 1% of the time.
-Donald Trump
They act like Babies
My little girl whines, she pouts, she cries, and she freaks out for very little reason at all.
6 year old
I HATE EVERYONE!
-10 year old as she's slamming her door.
Trumpy likes to act like a child and has done so in public on several occasions.
bossy
BabyTrump
Donald Trump filed a lawsuit against Bill Maher for making fun of his father.
The similarities are astounding, it brings me to one conclusion. Donald Trump is a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment