Monday, April 8, 2013

My marriage and my abortion is none of your business!



Marriage is defined as the mutual relation of married persons or the institution whereby individuals are joined in a marriage. Not in either definition does it say a man and woman. By every definition marriage is when two people get together before their family and friends and have a ceremony and party to express their love. This is the way it has always been, well now same sex partners want to be married. As a married person I do not see this as a threat or a sin. If two people love each other and want to be married who am I to stop them? Who is anyone to stop them? 
 
Could it be Satan?


The politicians should have no say in this, our country was based on freedom and if they do not allow two people who love each other to be married, then how can you continue to say we are free? The Catholic Church really has no say either. The hate spout out by most religions on this matter is really quite astounding. The way they speak against things leads me to believe they do not practice their own faith. Love thy neighbor is apparently out the window. Catholic priests argue that they will be no longer able to teach marriage in their institutions for the simple fact that the government will uphold what they believe is false. I disagree, being a Catholic myself this makes me absolutely sick. Let me clarify this I am Catholic, but I am not a practicing Catholic any longer. What is happening now may even help me denounce my Catholic faith. If you have read any of my previous blogs there are many things I do disagree with when it comes to the Catholic religion. I am pro-choice, I believe in birth control, and I believe marriage by definition is two people in love joining unions. It doesn't matter if say a white woman and a black man marry does it? I would almost guarantee that the Republican Party and the Catholic Church would have fought against that as well if they had any grounds.  
 
Prisoners can get married, just remember that!

Apparently the Government and the Catholic Church do not believe that history can repeat itself. Every war the United States has been in has always had something to do with religion. This topic may not start a war, but can easily cause riots and chaos across the country. It is sad to think that two people that are in love and may or may not even have a child can not get married if they choose to. This is not the country I thought it was. 
 
Real cut and dry!

I feel I must add pro choice in this as well, so this is what they are saying. Lets say I'm 13 and pregnant and decide abortion is the best choice. If this is outlawed then say I decide on giving the baby up for adoption. So that is done the 13 year old goes through 9 months of pregnancy and gives the baby up. Well she did not have a "buyer" for the baby (as weird as that sounds). The baby goes to a foster home. A gay couple walks in and decides this is the perfect baby for me. Well this gay couple is not married but one is a lawyer and the other a doctor either way the adoption agency would feel more comfortable giving this child to a married couple. Poor kid could have had a great life with a doctor and lawyer I'm guessing. So a heterosexual couple walks in and wants this same baby, they are married. The mom stays at home and smokes crack all day (she didn't put that on her application, she writes "stay and home mom"). The dad is a drug dealing pimp that has a bar as a front. This is the couple the adoption company has chosen! So tell me again that this is justice? The mother then claims welfare for her adopted baby. With this life style history is bound to repeat itself. The poor adopted soul will not have a chance. So tell me is it better to have an abortion or give a baby up for adoption? These are statistics based on SOS Children Villages...
 Worldwide Orphan Statistics

Oz wouldn't we all love to live in that dream world!


Foster Care in the United States

Approximately 25,000 children age out of the foster care system every year at age 18.
  • 25% of these foster children will become homeless
  • 56% of these emancipated foster care children enter the unemployment ranks
  • 27% of the emancipated male children in foster care end up in jail
  • 30% of the emancipated females in foster care experience early parenthood
That will add to the deficit I would definitely alert the GOP this may interest them.

Bottom line is worry about yourself. Stop caring so much about what other people do! If two people want to get married let them! If there is an unwanted child growing in someones body, it has NOTHING to do with you! I am sick of old conservative men telling other people what to do, because they have made some GREAT choices in their lives. I am quite sure everyone and I do mean everyone on capital hill has sinned far greater than any gay man or woman! I will bet the same goes for the woman having unprotected sex or the ones getting raped.
As for the Catholic Church...get in this century with your beliefs or you will lose many many Catholics.
This church will one day be empty if things keep going the way they are.


1 comment:

  1. The skin tags has to be addressed to the total performs with the
    nail polish. Around one% of the inhabitants suffers from congenital moles.


    Here is my web-site; 2dmm.com

    ReplyDelete