Monday, October 25, 2010

The first day of my rants.

I am sickened by this, this thing (Beck). Let me give you some reasons for the name of my blog. It was truly an epiphany while I was putting groceries away. Thinking about the things I've heard and learned over the years of my life. I truly know he is not the Antichrist, I can't give the demon credit like that. However, he seems be the false prophet. It's scary how obvious it is really. The bible is where I am getting my information in case you had a question.
  1. Deu 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
  2. Deu 18:21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
  3. Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
  4. Jer 23:14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.
This is for the people that follow Glenn Beck "false prophet supporters"


  1. Isa 30:9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD:
  2. Isa 30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:
  3. Isa 30:11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.
  4. Isa 30:12 Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:
  5. Isa 30:13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.
  6. Isa 30:14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.
  7. Jer 5:31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end?
OK enough scripture I think I've shown enough. I will be happy to do more research and give more details to anyone who is a "non-believer".
I'm going to start with the biggest scam out there "Gold line" If you support Beck, you may want to look into ways he makes his income. It's basically stealing from people who need fast cash. Gold is at an all time high and having people send gold and get paid a percentage of what it's worth is highway robbery.


If you have gold, or any precious metals hang onto it. It's a damn shame to get rid of it. I understand more than most people that sometimes you just need the money. There are other ways of getting money don't sell you're metals. Get rid of your TV, Computer, Cell Phone. These are things that you do not need. Maybe get rid of cable or stop eating fast food.  I will most likely do a whole blog about gold line, you haven't heard the end of that.


Americans PLEASE wake up! We are being laughed at by every other country out there. We are fat, spoiled, lazy, have absolutely no will. It's sad when the "hot topic" on twitter and facebook is the new Iphone, IPad, what Brittney Spears is doing, Justin Beiber (whoever you are). I think you get my point. Think about your future, our children's future, the future of the world in general.


Remember who is making the computers, IPad/IPhone, Cell Phones, basically all of our technology. The Chinese, and where did our jobs go? I think it was China. So, if you want to stay oblivious to what is going on. What the real issues are, keep buying the crap they are selling. You are bringing our knowledge down, we are becoming consumer monkeys. Anything new, people gotta have, it's sad and scary. I do know that Glenn Beck believes some of this as well. The republicans and the big CEO's of major companies support outsourcing so he's full of poop yet again!


 Evolution is real, I believe in God, I also know that evolution is real. It has been proven scientifically. We were monkeys way back when and becoming them again. Enjoy you're technology that will be the end to life as we know it.


I'm not highly religious, nor am I a supporter of pushing religion on anyone. You believe what you want as will I. It just happens to go hand in hand with the world as we know it.


This has been foretold for centuries by numerous people, all over the world. It's happening, in fact I don't think there is any way to stop it. For one, we need to rise against this society in which we are accustomed. If you don't I promise the shit will hit the fan. Two, stop fighting with eachother and work together. If we stay fighting they win, that's what they want. Three, stop buying stupid shit for no reason.


Most people don't want to hear (or see) these things. It's to scary for people to comprehend. They like their lazy ways, please think about what's been going on. It's sad sheeple are everywhere and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it. Maybe if we went back in time and lived before electricity you will see that you don't need that cell phone, nor that TV, even the computer that I type on is just another thing that keeps us down.


Computers are great, I must say in fact I can't remember what I did without google. Oh yea, reading what the hell happened to that. Some people do read, others download books to their phones, computers, ipods and it's funny that you don't technically read it. It's read to you. So lazy and just crazy. At least they are still teaching kids how to read in school. Although, I think math isn't taught so well. I find it extremely disturbing that if a cash register breaks the clerk has no clue what change to give. A calculator is the only way, adding and subtracting is that rough. If I give you $5.00 and the item cost $1.02 would you need a calculator to figure that out? If you do, please save us all and go back to school.


Back to Glenn Beck, the man is just a puppet he gets paid to be "controversial". He's a joke, conservatives couldn't be controversial if Ozzy Osborne was writing for them. The Tea party movement, that is the biggest scam I've ever heard of. The only change those Republicans are going to give us is, more of a deficit, more foreclosures, less jobs, higher taxes, to name a few. Please don't fall into the bullshit. Everyone wants a change and that is their way of getting to you. There will be change, but it will not be for the better. There is no way to change the country back into the powerhouse most of us know. It will take years to recover from the outrageous spending of ALL politicians, not just Bush and Obama.


Beck is full of it, that's being too kind. Some of the things that the man has said is just outrageous.
I looked into a few on fact checker here is just one of the Q & A:
Q: Does Obama have an unprecedented number of "czars"?
A: "Czar" is media lingo, not an official title. But our research shows that George Bush’s administration had more "czars" than the Obama administration.




Some of the things that Beck has said and I am NOT making any of this up:


Slavery was fine until it became politicized
He made fun of an 11 year old girl (Obama's daughter) for several minutes on his radio show
He called Obama racist against blacks
He compared himself to Martin Luther King
I'm a Mormon (that makes me laugh)
He is on a "religious" mission ---all points to Antichrist or the false prophet

Those are just a few and I will add more as the days go on. If anyone has any comments, questions, or concerns please let me know. Thank you for reading and enjoy. I will update this daily. If there is something you would like me to research I have no problems with that as well.

I leave you with a joke
What do you call and anal probe on Glen Beck?
A Brain surgeon!
ah, I'll find better :) Good Night!






No comments:

Post a Comment